Toolboxes allow you to keep the equipment you need close at hand in a high-capacity, organized, easily accessible, weather protected, and safe manor. Not just for pickup trucks, toolboxes are absolutely necessary for all work trucks, Commercial Vans and Service Vehicles, as well as being handy on your trailer, tractor, ATV, and UTV. Click on the style of toolbox you are looking for below for more details and some photo examples. Keep in mind that there are always options including but not limited to:
- Manufacturing Material/Finish/Color/Weight- Steel, Aluminum, Polymer, Diamond Tread/Bright, Black, White, Powder Coated, etc.
- Lockable boxes can come with different types of locking mechanisms, as well as different handle grasps and opening mechanisms including self-powered gas springs.
- Drawers are available in some models and mounting types.
- Attachment hooks add extra contact points for securing your load.
- Removable Tray and/or Dividers
- Lid Design- Single, Dual, Gull-Wing, Slanted, Barn-Door, etc.
- Don’t forget to consider what you’ll be towing and how your boxes will affect that!
See the photos below for some different options. If you have an idea of something special you would like, let us know and we’ll get it for you AND install it!
There are just too many awesome options out there for storage on your vehicle for us to list them all! We have a few examples below of additional toolboxes that do not fit under the most popular categories.
- Dog Boxes can be ordered as single box or multiples and in a variety of manufacturing materials and finishes, keeping your pup(s) out of the way and out of trouble. New laws require your animal to be tied-up in the back of the truck, and Dog Boxes offer more security in an accident situation than open beds do.
- Wheel Well boxes can be ordered to fit your vehicle with features such as stacked drawers, different finishes and profile sizes, top or front lids, poly/steel/aluminum, etc. They are a great alternative to bedrail boxes if you want low profile but don’t want to lose usable space between the inside of the bed and the wheel-well spaced toolbox. These boxes come as singles (over wheel well and extended to front OR back of bed) or as doubles where they span the wheel well with accessible storage from the front to the back of the bed.
- The Step Toolbox is a great addition because it’s functional in so many ways, giving you both a leg up to the bed and extra storage capacity. What a deal!
If you have seen, heard of, or even sketched out a different toolbox design, let us know and we’ll help you get it. If we can’t get it for you, we’ll MAKE IT!